HomeMixed Media ArtCrafts ProjectsTips, Tricks, TutorialsScrapbooking & Project LifeCooking, Baking, RecipesHome & DIY

 

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Anna always reminds me of Elton John during the times of Yellow Brick Road with her hair that way and those glasses on lol


Stitches, colored Glass dots, Glitter dots, Grungy Photo Frames, Label Alpha, Staple - Birgit Kerr | Gems - September Guild Kit | White Paper - Debb Cozzi (recolored) | Black Paper - Amy Head|Red Paper - Lisa Dozier | Doodle - Holley VanDenBerg|Bow - Miss MInt | Alphas - Holley Vandenberg, Gina Cabrera, DebF, Atomic Cupcake | Pinned Tag - Katie Pertiet

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate that you are taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
If you ask a question in the comment section, please remember to check back as I will answer it in the comments section! Or you can email me if you prefer!
Thank you and have a wonderful day!
Birgit Kerr