I was tagged.
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules. (if you don't have a blog, email me)
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
1. I HATE Brussel's sprouts! I think too many british christmas dinners with sprouts cooked so soft that they had that brownish pink tinge did that!
2. I love british movies/series etc. I have netflix just so I can get my british fix.
3. I have never watched a single episode of Grey's anatomy, Lost, Desperate Housewifes or seen more than the last 10 minutes of the last episode of american idol. *shocking I know*
4. My DH and I met online.
5. I LOVE sour gummy worms! Has to be a particular brand though!
6. I spent a year in a rather archaic, catholic boarding school in Bavaria (Germany).
7. I don't like heat, I miss winters (snow), I miss water (be it the sea, rivers, lakes etc or something as simple as rain) - yet I live in the desert.
8. I'm a recovering perfectionist. *wink*
People I'm tagging to come at a later date.
Monday, August 13, 2007
I was tagged.
Posted by Birgit Kerr at 1:10 PM