HomeMixed Media ArtCrafts ProjectsTips, Tricks, TutorialsScrapbooking & Project LifeCooking, Baking, RecipesHome & DIY

 

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Hurrah!!
I think we are officially OFF the binkie! We've now had 3 naps and 2 nights with no scream fest and no waking to call for mommy or the binkie! *doing the happy dance*
I can NOT believe the boy adjusted so quickly! I think not changing his routine and giving him the quack quack duck instead of the binkie duck had a lot to do with it, since he still gets something "special" at bed time.
But one way or another - Hurrah for a binkie free Max :D:D:D:

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate that you are taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
If you ask a question in the comment section, please remember to check back as I will answer it in the comments section! Or you can email me if you prefer!
Thank you and have a wonderful day!
Birgit Kerr