HomeMixed Media ArtCrafts ProjectsTips, Tricks, TutorialsScrapbooking & Project LifeCooking, Baking, RecipesHome & DIY

 

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Oh, it sure is sentimental month at the Guild!!

The journaling are excerpts from the song "I won't be the one to let go", sung by Barbara Streisand and Barry Gibb.

The large blended photos is one of those shots that I WISHED had turned out at all, but it has barely any definition in the original. The flash failed and it's mainly black with a couple of sparkling preemie eyes showing through. Even a ton of filters and actions couldn't rescue this one, but when I started to blend it, it worked just enough! I'm happy I could rescue this shot at least to this extent!

Credits:
September DSAGuild Kit
ON Design contest template (modified)
Bow, Smudge and Tag - Birgit Kerr
Fonts: Century Gothic, Donny's Hand

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate that you are taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
If you ask a question in the comment section, please remember to check back as I will answer it in the comments section! Or you can email me if you prefer!
Thank you and have a wonderful day!
Birgit Kerr