HomeMixed Media ArtCrafts ProjectsTips, Tricks, TutorialsScrapbooking & Project LifeCooking, Baking, RecipesHome & DIY

 

Friday, September 21, 2007

The various title and text bits are from the Peter Gabriel song "In your eyes".
In your eyes ...

... I am complete
... I see the doorway to a thousand churches
... the resolution to all fruitless searches

Credits:
Lisa's FANTASTIC Discover combo Pack and Snips Alpha - Lisa Dozier
Cardboard overlay, stitching, Label Alpha, Staple - Birgit Kerr
Tag - Holley Vandenberg
"i" alpha - Kryss Borque
Frame - Christina Renee
Bookplate, Knot - Miss Mint
Metal Alpha - C.Hutchinson
Curled paper action - Tracey Murphy
Heart Charm - Lie Fhung
Font: My Old Remington

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate that you are taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
If you ask a question in the comment section, please remember to check back as I will answer it in the comments section! Or you can email me if you prefer!
Thank you and have a wonderful day!
Birgit Kerr