HomeMixed Media ArtCrafts ProjectsTips, Tricks, TutorialsScrapbooking & Project LifeCooking, Baking, RecipesHome & DIY

 

Sunday, October 14, 2007


Anna and Daddy at the Way out West Octoberfest last Sunday

On the photo it says "let's have some lunch". It's in reference to Anna's little thing she does at the moment. Whenever she wants something, she'll go "let's have ... some milk, some lunch, some yogurt, a story, a nap etc" .. insert whatever it is she wants at the time

The Poem reads:
She's just a darling little girl, as precious
as a lamb, She rules our home in many ways that not
another can. She's in and out, and here and there, throughout
our busy day, And many times I stop my work because she wants
to play.

She often has a special hug, the sweetest baby
kiss,And when just she and I are there I rate this
treasured bliss. But when her dad arrives at night, you'll find
her in a whirl, She hasn't time for Mother then, because she's
Daddy's girl.

It's joy to see her laughing eyes, her happy
baby smile,'Tis then I know that all is well and life is
worth the while, So lovingly he'll pinch her nose or try to
steal a curl . . . Just anything he does is right because she's
Daddy's girl.

I often marvel at the charms that only dads
possess, Although I know within my heart she doesn't
love me less.
We tuck her into bed at night, our little pearl
And 'cause I love her daddy too, I'm proud
she's Daddy's girl.

Credits:
Framed with Love II, Stitches, Polaroid, Tape, BG Paper - Birgit Kerr
Doodles - Holley Vandenberg
Floral Paper - Christine Haskell (recolored)
Journaling Paper - Kryss Bourque
Flourish - Manu Zimmerman (modified)
Date Paper and Heart Charm - Fhung Lie
Messy Stitching - Syrin
Bow- Alexis

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate that you are taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
If you ask a question in the comment section, please remember to check back as I will answer it in the comments section! Or you can email me if you prefer!
Thank you and have a wonderful day!
Birgit Kerr