HomeMixed Media ArtCrafts ProjectsTips, Tricks, TutorialsScrapbooking & Project LifeCooking, Baking, RecipesHome & DIY

 

Monday, October 1, 2007


Some photos from quite different corners of the world ... fall colored Maple trees in Maryland and autumnal Calton Hill in Edinburgh. Regardless of where though ... Fall is my favorite season!

Credits:
Scraplift of Sarah B's "Urban Grunge"
It's a Harvest Thing - October Artisan Special
Stamp - Christine Haskell
Stitching - Birgit Kerr
Grunge Stamp - Jessica Sprague
Fonts: It's a Harvest Thing by Christie Frachioni (Artisan Special), Sanigaw, My Old Remington, Laundromat1967

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate that you are taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
If you ask a question in the comment section, please remember to check back as I will answer it in the comments section! Or you can email me if you prefer!
Thank you and have a wonderful day!
Birgit Kerr