HomeMixed Media ArtCrafts ProjectsTips, Tricks, TutorialsScrapbooking & Project LifeCooking, Baking, RecipesHome & DIY

 

Wednesday, November 7, 2007


Max at two years old and a short summary of his likes/dislikes and personality in word and picture lol

Credits:
Funky Junky Collab Kit -Rachel Young, Michelle Godin, Kate Hadfield
Signature Kit - Christina Renee
Notepaper fold - Karah Fredricks
Torn and Tattered Frames - Antonio Raffaello
Cork Flower - Sophia Sarducci
Background Paper - Michelle Coleman
Rubber Band, stitches - Birgit Kerr
Fonts: Bleeding Cowboys, Laundromat, Sanigaw, My Old Remington

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate that you are taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
If you ask a question in the comment section, please remember to check back as I will answer it in the comments section! Or you can email me if you prefer!
Thank you and have a wonderful day!
Birgit Kerr