HomeMixed Media ArtCrafts ProjectsTips, Tricks, TutorialsScrapbooking & Project LifeCooking, Baking, RecipesHome & DIY

 

Thursday, December 20, 2007



Yes, here it is - my very first grabbag!! This little bag is stuffed full of great goodies - and unlike other grabbags it all coordinates! But it is also full of stuff that you could easily combine with other things in your stash! So hurry up and get it at this great savings - the grabbag will only be available for a few days! No seasonal stuff in there either - that is not to say that you couldn't use it on seasonal LOs if you wanted! ;)

Everything created in 300 ppi.

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate that you are taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
If you ask a question in the comment section, please remember to check back as I will answer it in the comments section! Or you can email me if you prefer!
Thank you and have a wonderful day!
Birgit Kerr