HomeMixed Media ArtCrafts ProjectsTips, Tricks, TutorialsScrapbooking & Project LifeCooking, Baking, RecipesHome & DIY

 

Friday, January 11, 2008

Announcing the Birgit Kerr Creative Team!


As you can see from the huge number of people I ended up choosing - I was swamped with applications and had a real hard time choosing! Shame I couldn't have a CT of 100 and something

I want to thank each and every one of you talented, creative and kind ladies who applied - you made me feel incredibly honored!
Now without further ado ... here is my new CT Team - including the guest schedule for the next few months!






__________________

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Yay I just found your blog! :) I will add a link to yours on mine. Thanks so much for having me on your CT! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate that you are taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
If you ask a question in the comment section, please remember to check back as I will answer it in the comments section! Or you can email me if you prefer!
Thank you and have a wonderful day!
Birgit Kerr