HomeMixed Media ArtCrafts ProjectsTips, Tricks, TutorialsScrapbooking & Project LifeCooking, Baking, RecipesHome & DIY

 

Thursday, January 31, 2008

New Kit, New Cardboard Edges and a contest!!


Good morning everyone!

I'd like to introduce a few new things - the "Her Heart" Kit (also available separately as paper and element packs) and the NEW "Edgy Edges - Cardboard Vol II"
Make sure to get the Her Heart kit while it's the lower introductory price!









Just look at the wonderful LOs my CT has already made Thank you ladies!!







And don't forget - "The Dark Ones" Paper Pack is still at $1 in the Deal of the Day section, for today only!


And as all of this wasn't enough - I'll be introducing a little contest with prizes tomorrow, so keep your eyes peeled

Have a wonderful day and thanks for looking!

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate that you are taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
If you ask a question in the comment section, please remember to check back as I will answer it in the comments section! Or you can email me if you prefer!
Thank you and have a wonderful day!
Birgit Kerr