HomeMixed Media ArtCrafts ProjectsTips, Tricks, TutorialsScrapbooking & Project LifeCooking, Baking, RecipesHome & DIY

 

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Introducing my new JUST YOU kit!
------------------------------------
Introducing the new "Just You" kit! 8 scrumptious papers, 25 Elements (+bonus shadowed elements) and a full alpha! Note though that the papers, elements and the alpha are also available separately if you prefer !

The kit is 23% off for a limited time, so hurry while it lasts! And because it's Valentines day and I love you all, use the code B_my_Valentine (today and tomorrow!)and take an extra 14% off ALL my products!















And you may already have seen some of the awesome layout my CT made in the last couple of days, but here are some more samples! These rock - thank you ladies!















Thanks so much for looking and have a most wonderful Valentine's day!

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate that you are taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
If you ask a question in the comment section, please remember to check back as I will answer it in the comments section! Or you can email me if you prefer!
Thank you and have a wonderful day!
Birgit Kerr