HomeMixed Media ArtCrafts ProjectsTips, Tricks, TutorialsScrapbooking & Project LifeCooking, Baking, RecipesHome & DIY

 

Monday, February 4, 2008


Max with one of his cute smiles!

Credits:
From SBG:
Lined Paper (Her Heart), Glitter (Weihnacht), Beaded Wrap (That's a Wrap - Beaded), Cardboard (Edgy Edges- Card- Vol II), Graphpaper (Rain or Shine) - Birgit Kerr (me)
Doodles - Lorie Davison
Staples - Maya
Others:
Folded Edges - Karah Fredricks
Stitched Circle - Syrin
Tied Cardboard - Catrine
All twisted and stitched ribbon - CRD
Green Paper - Jofia
Blue paper - Manu Zimmerman
Overlay - Vicky Stegall
Font: My Old Remington

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate that you are taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
If you ask a question in the comment section, please remember to check back as I will answer it in the comments section! Or you can email me if you prefer!
Thank you and have a wonderful day!
Birgit Kerr