HomeMixed Media ArtCrafts ProjectsTips, Tricks, TutorialsScrapbooking & Project LifeCooking, Baking, RecipesHome & DIY

 

Tuesday, March 4, 2008


Journaling:
Oh, just look at that little face!
You just do the forlorn pout so well!
We were taking some photos for easter cards and later I found this one on the camera. What a sad little bunny you are! I guess you're just really our little easter bunny or should that be our little .... easter bummer.

Credits:
Paper, stamp, flower garland, purple pearl lace, glitter flowers, tag and picture frame from Kit No 14 - ON Design (some modified or recolored)
Baby's breath, mossy grass, white wrapped ties - Srping Fling by Birgit Kerr (me)
Box - Paint the Moon Designs
Pearl - Ida
Alpha and felt heart - Birgit (recolored)
Silver Heart Charm - Jen U
Font - Betty's Hand

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate that you are taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
If you ask a question in the comment section, please remember to check back as I will answer it in the comments section! Or you can email me if you prefer!
Thank you and have a wonderful day!
Birgit Kerr