HomeMixed Media ArtCrafts ProjectsTips, Tricks, TutorialsScrapbooking & Project LifeCooking, Baking, RecipesHome & DIY

 

Friday, May 2, 2008


The 25% off sale in my store is ON!

I have also put a few new things in the store, just in time for the NSD sale! Scroll down to check out the previews!

So, without further ado, let me give you all the relevant links and previews and then I wish you a wonderful scrapping weekend with LOTS of new goodies!

Here are the new releases!

First up - Sparkly Delight Page Kit. This new kit is as always available as the full kit which includes papers, elements and alpha, or in separate parts!







Next, by popular demand, more paper borders! This time I went with the seasons:



And I also have a couple of brag books in the store now for quick and easy scrapping! Just pop the photos behind it, add your journaling and you're good to go!





Don't forget to check out the chat shedule at SBG. We have lots of events going on and not least of all - freebies all day long (including one from me!)
Here's a sneak peek:



Have a wonderful (I)NSD weekend and happy scrapping!

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate that you are taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
If you ask a question in the comment section, please remember to check back as I will answer it in the comments section! Or you can email me if you prefer!
Thank you and have a wonderful day!
Birgit Kerr