HomeMixed Media ArtCrafts ProjectsTips, Tricks, TutorialsScrapbooking & Project LifeCooking, Baking, RecipesHome & DIY

 

Friday, May 30, 2008

*** NEW!!! In Dreams Mega Kit! **** 56% off!


Introducing my brand new mega kit "In Dreams"



So, what's so mega about it you ask? Well, take a look!

Not only is it jam packed with lots of papers (12), elements (35), lattice templates (2), alphas (2) but it also comes with an extra bubble element pack with a full tutorial on how to use and shadow bubbles and how to spherize the contents of a bubble for realism!

And that's not the only MEGA thing about it. Your savings are mega also. For 3 days only, I've reduced this pack by 56 %!
Get this wonderful kit for only $5!!









Here's a LO of mine with the kit:

http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=340948

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I love it !

    You can see my first LO with it just here :
    http://gouzi-scrap.blogspot.com/2008/06/birgit-kerr.html

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate that you are taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
If you ask a question in the comment section, please remember to check back as I will answer it in the comments section! Or you can email me if you prefer!
Thank you and have a wonderful day!
Birgit Kerr