HomeMixed Media ArtCrafts ProjectsTips, Tricks, TutorialsScrapbooking & Project LifeCooking, Baking, RecipesHome & DIY

 

Tuesday, August 26, 2008



The August Grab Bag is here!! Better late than never, right? ;)

This grab bag is available from August 26th - August 30th (midnight EST) 2008, so don't miss your chance to get 6 full-sized, all new alphas/ element packs/mini kits for a little more than the price of one! I hope you like what you find in it!

Keep an eye on my CT gallery and my own for some more layouts created with this grab bag!

After the grab bag is revealed all items contained in it will go in my store individually priced, which would usually add up to over $20!

Please click on the detailed images in the store and see some layouts done with the bag!

If you would like to be alerted of new products and grab bags when they are released, AND get previews for my grab bags, please sign up for my newsletter here on the blog - scroll down the side bar for the sign up box. I always send out sneak peak previews for my subscribers :)

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate that you are taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
If you ask a question in the comment section, please remember to check back as I will answer it in the comments section! Or you can email me if you prefer!
Thank you and have a wonderful day!
Birgit Kerr