HomeMixed Media ArtCrafts ProjectsTips, Tricks, TutorialsScrapbooking & Project LifeCooking, Baking, RecipesHome & DIY

 

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

A New Page Kit Just In Time For Your New Photos!

Introducing the Christmas Morning kit!

The full kit is currently 28% off - so don't miss the great introductory rate!
As always the kit is also available in individual pieces too. Just check in my store!








And here are some sample LOs created by some of my lovely CT members, myself and the fabulous members of the crew at SBG!

























That's it from me for now!

I hope you have a most wonderful Christmas with your families. And if you are subscribed to my mailing list, be sure to look out for the Christmas Money Off Coupon I just sent out!
Thanks so much for a wonderful year everyone!

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate that you are taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
If you ask a question in the comment section, please remember to check back as I will answer it in the comments section! Or you can email me if you prefer!
Thank you and have a wonderful day!
Birgit Kerr