HomeMixed Media ArtCrafts ProjectsTips, Tricks, TutorialsScrapbooking & Project LifeCooking, Baking, RecipesHome & DIY

 

Friday, January 2, 2009

Some New Years Store Cleaning - 50-60% off


So, with the New Year comes the time for out with the old and in with the new The perfect time for some "store cleaning" too! So I had a look around and decided to retire some of my older products. They are all 50-70% off until January 8th, 2009 and then they'll be gone forever
I listed them all here in this thread (all pics are linked), so you can browse at your leisure without having to sift through my entire store! I hope you find something you like!











[IMG]Altered Touches - The Full Kit[/IMG]









Soulful Refrain - The Full Kit
















Lingering Joys - The Full Kit


























Peace on Earth the Full Kit














Brighten My Day - The Full Kit
























Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate that you are taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
If you ask a question in the comment section, please remember to check back as I will answer it in the comments section! Or you can email me if you prefer!
Thank you and have a wonderful day!
Birgit Kerr