HomeMixed Media ArtCrafts ProjectsTips, Tricks, TutorialsScrapbooking & Project LifeCooking, Baking, RecipesHome & DIY

 

Friday, February 27, 2009

New XL Page Masks!


I just put another volume of the XL Page/Photo Masks in the store.



They are currently 16% off, so don't miss out on this deal!









As many of you know, I have been absent for a few days due to my mother passing away. When I made these page masks, little did I know that I would be using them to decorate my Mother's funeral program. I'm not quite ready yet to post it online, so please excuse the absence of "layout samples" for this pack.

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate that you are taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
If you ask a question in the comment section, please remember to check back as I will answer it in the comments section! Or you can email me if you prefer!
Thank you and have a wonderful day!
Birgit Kerr