HomeMixed Media ArtCrafts ProjectsTips, Tricks, TutorialsScrapbooking & Project LifeCooking, Baking, RecipesHome & DIY

 

Thursday, May 21, 2009

My Mother's Garden: A new kit @ Studio Birgit Kerr


Yes, you read right! I finally put a new kit in the store!
Introducing the "My Mother's Garden" Page Kit!

The full kit is currently at a 31% OFF introductory rate until Monday, so don't miss it!
As always, the kit components (elements, papers and alpha) are also available separately, but the biggest savings is on the full kit that combines them all!









And here's a close up on the elements. For more close-up views of papers and elements, please see the store listing!



Mel and I also created this lovely Quickpage Album to go with the kit. The album is 18% OFF until Monday!



And here are some layouts by my CT, the lovely ladies of the SBG crew and myself





Thanks so much for looking!
Have a wonderful day and happy scrapping!

And here's a closer view of my layout :)

[image]

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Hi Birgit, BIG fan of your work. I'd like to ask you to create a blinkie for my scrapbook company. If you're interested and want to give me a quote - please email me at - Krissy@swirlydoos.com ASAP please?!

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate that you are taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
If you ask a question in the comment section, please remember to check back as I will answer it in the comments section! Or you can email me if you prefer!
Thank you and have a wonderful day!
Birgit Kerr