HomeMixed Media ArtCrafts ProjectsTips, Tricks, TutorialsScrapbooking & Project LifeCooking, Baking, RecipesHome & DIY

 

Monday, January 4, 2010

Hi everyone!
I hope you all had a wonderful transition into the New Year and this new decade!
For me it was relatively peaceful - I slept through it mostly, but these days, that's a good thing. Sleep is hard to come by at times around here, so a good night's sleep is as good as it gets for the start of a new year!

I have neglected this blog a little. I just never quite know what to say. I guess to those of you who only want to be alerted of new products, that's probably a good thing, for those who like to be a little more involved, I hope you're all on facebook, since I find myself updating things there on a daily basis. If you aren't following me on facebook, but want to, feel free to add me there.

Other than that, I'm happy to announce that I am finally working on a new kit. It's a little different though and it's really challenging me to think outside my usual "kit" box. I hope to have it finished in the next few days though and hope you'll have as much fun creating with it, as I've had making it!

I am also participating in Tangie Baxter's Art Journal Caravan this year. I am equally thrilled about that as I am anxious. I have never done anything like it and I have no clue about art journaling, but I am really looking forward to the opportunity to explore, express, stretch, have fun and well ... do something just for me :) For a whole year!

Here's a look at some of the things I've made for that so far. For a closer look, credits and explanations, please visit my gallery!

First my front cover:



The (for now) completed cover - from left to right - Back, spine, front cover:



And the first actual assignment: Find your word for the year!



That's it from me for now!
I hope you're having a great day/evening/night!
As always, happy scrapping!

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Your word page is BEAUTIFUL!!! I am absolutely loving it!!! I hope to join the caravan soon! It looks like a lot of fun!!

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate that you are taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
If you ask a question in the comment section, please remember to check back as I will answer it in the comments section! Or you can email me if you prefer!
Thank you and have a wonderful day!
Birgit Kerr