HomeMixed Media ArtCrafts ProjectsTips, Tricks, TutorialsScrapbooking & Project LifeCooking, Baking, RecipesHome & DIY

 

Friday, February 12, 2010

Hi everyone! I hope you are doing well!

I just wanted to tell you about the new Large Art Mask Pack I just put in my store. The pack contains 8 large (10-12") masks.

They are just a little crazy, just a little messy, as well as grunged and splattered, with some delicate writing or patterns thrown in. You can not only clip your photos to the masks for stunning effects, but also your background papers or anything else "clipable". Or you can recolor them and use them on your backgrounds like colored overlays, or blend them over your art journaling page, or or or ... the possibilities are as endless as your imagination!

And as usual, they are 20% off until Monday, so be sure to check them out!







I can't wait to see what you talented ladies make out of these!

That's it from me for today! Thank you for your interest!
Have a great weekend!

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate that you are taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
If you ask a question in the comment section, please remember to check back as I will answer it in the comments section! Or you can email me if you prefer!
Thank you and have a wonderful day!
Birgit Kerr