HomeMixed Media ArtCrafts ProjectsTips, Tricks, TutorialsScrapbooking & Project LifeCooking, Baking, RecipesHome & DIY

 

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Hi everyone!
Most of you have probably seen the brand new design and extra features that the redesign at SBG brought us! I think it's gorgeous!
And the store seems to be zipping along too now thanks to our ever-ready and knowing tech guy Mick (thank you!)
Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that I put a new paper pack in the store!
Art Papers Vol 1
The pack contains 10 art papers in subtle colors and print, with splattered paint, cutouts and drawings, pasted together for your art journaling or other scrapbooking pages.

And as usual, the pack is 20% OFF until Monday!








That's it from me for now! I hope you like them, and as always, happy scrapping!

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. They are quite beautiful! I think the chandelier is quite the thing right now! I love it on your paper! I just put one on a layout today, after seeing one on a layout the other day - it adds such a pretty detail! And plants, and music... you've got it all! Love, love, love it!!

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate that you are taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
If you ask a question in the comment section, please remember to check back as I will answer it in the comments section! Or you can email me if you prefer!
Thank you and have a wonderful day!
Birgit Kerr