HomeMixed Media ArtCrafts ProjectsTips, Tricks, TutorialsScrapbooking & Project LifeCooking, Baking, RecipesHome & DIY

 

Friday, August 13, 2010

The Golden Oldies Sale Is ON!

Check out the Golden Oldies category at SBG to find some great deals on older products, newly revamped products or specially bundled products.

Or if you like, you can go straight to my store and see my sales goodies there!

You will find the Valentines Bundle at a whopping 60% OFF!

The World Traveler Collection at 40% OFF!

And a collection of 15 packs of crumpled borders and Templates at and amazing 56% OFF!

These are some amazing deals! Make sure you snag them before the sale ends!!

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate that you are taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
If you ask a question in the comment section, please remember to check back as I will answer it in the comments section! Or you can email me if you prefer!
Thank you and have a wonderful day!
Birgit Kerr