HomeMixed Media ArtCrafts ProjectsTips, Tricks, TutorialsScrapbooking & Project LifeCooking, Baking, RecipesHome & DIY

 

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Revamped the blog

It was long overdue! I know!!

As you can see I finally overhauled the look of the blog here a bit. The header will still change as I am planning to add some product photos, but that will have to wait until I introduce my new line :)

I’m not quite ready for release yet, but let’s just say that it’s

1) hybrid

2) especially useful for special occasions and holidays

3) fun and easy

4) will help with decorating and gift giving :)

But that’s all I can say at the moment! But I’m very excited about it all, so I couldn’t just NOT say something either. Sorry.

And if you’re just not the crafting/hybrid type, I am also working on a new digital pack, so get ready for that too!

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate that you are taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
If you ask a question in the comment section, please remember to check back as I will answer it in the comments section! Or you can email me if you prefer!
Thank you and have a wonderful day!
Birgit Kerr