HomeMixed Media ArtCrafts ProjectsTips, Tricks, TutorialsScrapbooking & Project LifeCooking, Baking, RecipesHome & DIY

 

Friday, October 1, 2010

It’s Time For A Sale!

It’s my birthday this weekend and I thought it might be a good time to have a sale!

Since I never really got to celebrate the big 4-0 last year {Sceeeery!! I am not really “in my 40s” now am I???} I wanted to do 40% OFF this year.

For my sanity we just completely ignore the 1, ok? Tongue

 

bkerr_bdsale1[1]

 

The sale will start at 12:01 am EST on October 3rd and finish on 11:59 pm EST on October 4th!

The sale is valid on everything in my store, however, coupons in addition to the sale will not be valid!

So, get out those wishlists and get ready for the sale!

B-ab-Febr.1970[1]

Have a great Friday everyone!

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate that you are taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
If you ask a question in the comment section, please remember to check back as I will answer it in the comments section! Or you can email me if you prefer!
Thank you and have a wonderful day!
Birgit Kerr