HomeMixed Media ArtCrafts ProjectsTips, Tricks, TutorialsScrapbooking & Project LifeCooking, Baking, RecipesHome & DIY

 

Monday, November 22, 2010

My Mercury Glass Tutorials Made the TOP 10!!

Woohoo!! What a great way to start the week!

top10comp[1] I just saw that my Faux Mercury Glass tutorials made the Top 10 at the

DIY Club

How awesome is that?!

Please be sure to go on over there, have a look and help them decide on the winner! Happy

There are some great entries in the Novembers DIY Club this month!

*************************************

Other than that I’ve been sooo in the mood to start the Christmas baking, but I’m trying to hold off, since I just know that none of it would make to Christmas! Then again, I may just start the Lebkuchen anyway and make a huge batch! They need to “rest” a while anyway to become extra yummy!

Ok then, stay tuned for some Elisen Lebkuchen goodness! They are by far my favorite Christmas cookie and Christmas just wouldn’t be Christmas without it!

And btw, they are also naturally gluten-free!

 

Have an awesome day everyone! I’ll be back later to announce the Christmas Card winners!

***************************************

Oh and don’t forget that Amazon's Week of Black Friday Dealsstarts TODAY!!

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate that you are taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
If you ask a question in the comment section, please remember to check back as I will answer it in the comments section! Or you can email me if you prefer!
Thank you and have a wonderful day!
Birgit Kerr