I’m busy working on an array of Christmas projects and I thought I’d give you a little teaser of what is coming your way between now and Christmas!
- Super cute and easy Advent Calendar!
- Faux Birch Bark Votive Candle holders!
- Almond Cake Trees!
- A variety of Glass Etching Projects for your holiday table as well as Gift giving ideas!
- How to take ugly, dingy and/or damaged brass to sparkling silver finish with just a little elbow grease!
- A collection of some of my favorite gift wrapping ideas will be forthcoming too! I try to do things a little different every year, not just wrap them and slap a bow on it If nothing else it keeps it interesting for me too!
- Recipes! Lots of recipes As most of you know, I am German and come advent, I just can’t help but bake a variety of my favorite Christmas cookies. And if you happen to be living gluten free, never fear, I have at least 2 german christmas cookie and cake recipes that will rock your world! Speaking of gluten-free, I will also share our gluten-free Christmas with you. My mother-in-law has celiac disease, which means for family get-togethers, I always have lots of gluten free things on hand. Since I was low carb for so many years, it’s almost second nature to me to cook that way anyway and many of my favorite low carb recipes come in handy too.
- This year we will have a pretty much completely gluten free Christmas as it is just easier and to be honest, nobody knows the difference anyway. The only exception may be crescent rolls, since the kids and my brother-in-law can’t possibly have a holiday without them!
- I will also share a variety of Christmas decorating ideas as they go up around my house. You may already have noticed, but this year I am going with a very neutral color scheme: White, silver and translucence! I know translucence is not really a color but it does give a certain look as well as color or how it transforms other colors, so I’m just going to call it a color! And of course the green that the tree and branches bring!
- I am also working on somewhat labor intensive but oh so gorgeous Christmas Tree Skirt knock-off project, if I can get it finished in time! Unfortunately I can’t find the listing on Crate and Barrel anymore, otherwise I would link you to my inspiration!
- And if there is time, I will also share a Christmas Pillow tutorial or two with you!
- Christmas Cards! I haven’t decided yet what we are going to do this year, but I’ll be sure to share once I do!
So, that’s a little bit of what’s to come! I hope you stay tuned for all of it!
Go on over there and check it out!
Psssst, if you go to my Recipe box there, you can also find the recipe for the Sweet Potato Casserole I mentioned and the Cinnamon Star CookiesPin It