HomeMixed Media ArtCrafts ProjectsTips, Tricks, TutorialsScrapbooking & Project LifeCooking, Baking, RecipesHome & DIY

 

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Printing Recipes and Tutorials

I have just embedded the capability for you to view my blog posts as PDF's or print them from the blog.
Now you can print the recipes you use most use and put them into your cooking binders or computer folders! !
And you can print instructions and tutorials to safe offline too!
Check out the “Print and PDF” button at the bottom of each post! Smile

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate that you are taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
If you ask a question in the comment section, please remember to check back as I will answer it in the comments section! Or you can email me if you prefer!
Thank you and have a wonderful day!
Birgit Kerr