HomeMixed Media ArtCrafts ProjectsTips, Tricks, TutorialsScrapbooking & Project LifeCooking, Baking, RecipesHome & DIY

 

Friday, July 20, 2012

Project Life Weekly Share

It has been a busy week! But then, when hasn’t it?

I am almost up to date on my Project Life folder, even though I still have a couple of things I want to document that happened during the last week, that aren’t in the folder yet.

 

This last week didn’t quite fit on the two 12x12 page protectors, especially with a few larger photos, so it was a great opportunity to use one of the 6x12 page protectors and insert six 4x6 photos into the mix! You may have noticed that I just LOVE page protectors of different sizes throughout my album. It really adds interest.

 

 

 

 

 

I also took some time out from re-organizing, purging and generally lightening my office and craft space to pre-make some of the 3x4 journaling cards.  This time I got a little more adventurous with a variety of stitches my machine does. Much to my surprise, a lot of them worked really well, even on multiple layers of cardstock!

Anyway, here are some of the cards I made! Most of them might get a little embellishment here and there, but I already have a good starting point for my journaling and little photos.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I particularly love how this stitch turned out!

 

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate that you are taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
If you ask a question in the comment section, please remember to check back as I will answer it in the comments section! Or you can email me if you prefer!
Thank you and have a wonderful day!
Birgit Kerr