HomeMixed Media ArtCrafts ProjectsTips, Tricks, TutorialsScrapbooking & Project LifeCooking, Baking, RecipesHome & DIY

 

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Project Life Share - January 2013

I just realized that I shared February with you before I shared January!

So, without further ado, here is some of our January!

 

 

I chose to stay pretty neutral for the cover page this year, just depicting a few things about our family.

 

 

 

As you can see, this month I have a lot of journaling going on and I chose many different forms of it. Predominantly, for the more wordy posts, I tend to use the computer however and print either directly on the journaling cards themselves, or on a separate sheet of paper, which I then trim to size and adhere on the journaling card.

 

 

 

 

I used Cathy Zielske’s templates for the “conversation with” pages. It’s such a fun way to make a snapshot of where the kiddos are at that point in time!

 

 

 

Excuse the blur please, my DSLR seems to be on it’s last leg and it goes through fits where it just won’t do any photos quite right. Hopefully you get the idea though!

 

 

The blank spot is where the invitation to a party is kept. Rather than blurring it all out, I just took it out before photographing this page!

 

 

More weird blur - sorry!

 

 

And that was January! Now I just need to catch up and fill in the gaps on March and April and then I can share that with you too!

Have a wonderful day everyone!

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate that you are taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
If you ask a question in the comment section, please remember to check back as I will answer it in the comments section! Or you can email me if you prefer!
Thank you and have a wonderful day!
Birgit Kerr