HomeMixed Media ArtCrafts ProjectsTips, Tricks, TutorialsScrapbooking & Project LifeCooking, Baking, RecipesHome & DIY

 

Monday, March 10, 2014

The Big 20/20 Event: Day 10: Make Your Own Felt Bag

Welcome back to “The Big 20/20 Event” - I am so glad you’re joining us! We will be sharing 20 fantastic tutorials from a host of awesome contributors, for 20 days.
If you enjoy the tutorials, make sure you sign up for my newsletter, as all my newsletter subscribers will receive a beautiful PDF eBook at the end of the event, showcasing all 20 tutorial projects to keep and peruse at their leisure!
Here we go with our Day 10 tutorial.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Make Your Own Felt Bag

 

 
 
This post comes from the lovely Tracey.
 
I wanted to share how I made felt gift bags for Christmas presents this year. These are great for giving gift cards, money, or other small items. A big bonus is that they are reusable.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I hope you enjoy this tutorial and maybe make some yourself. Have fun!!
 
A little more about Tracey
What inspires you? Everything in nature inspires me.  It may be the cloud formations in the sky to a ladybug of a leaf.
 
Where do you get your ideas from for tutorials/products?  Usually I come up with ideas when I'm in bed trying to go to sleep.  lol
 
How long have you been a creating your products? I have been a crafter ever since I was a kid.  Art has always played a big part in my life.
 
What is your biggest dream for your future? To live a long happy life with my family and paint until my heart's content.
 
 
Tracey's Bio:
I am Tracey Gurley. I’m from North Carolina and I’ve lived here my entire life. I’m a wife, I’m a mother, I’m a  sinner, I’m a saint, I do not feel ashamed…oh wait… that’s a song. ;) I am creative.  I love to laugh.  I love nature. I love music. I love art. Most of all, I love my husband and daughter. I have been creative my whole life – almost 46 years. It started back when I was a kid. I used to dig rocks out of the creek in my yard, wash them off and paint them.  I’m sure my neighbors were really happy to receive my gifts.  Lololol  I also spent a lot of time in the creek digging out the perfect clay to form them into little bowls. I would set them out to dry on the bridge in the sun.  Then of course, after they were dry, I painted them. I have continued to explore my creativity throughout the years to live a creative and happy life.

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate that you are taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
If you ask a question in the comment section, please remember to check back as I will answer it in the comments section! Or you can email me if you prefer!
Thank you and have a wonderful day!
Birgit Kerr