HomeMixed Media ArtCrafts ProjectsTips, Tricks, TutorialsScrapbooking & Project LifeCooking, Baking, RecipesHome & DIY

 

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Hi everyone!
I hope you're all doing well!
We're just coming to an end with "Pass around Wave 2 of the miserable flu" in our house, and I'm very much hoping that we don't have to go to 3 to be done this year!!

But I also managed to make 2 new packs!
One is "Decorative Journaling Prompts - Vol 1"



The other is a pack of extra large "Page Masks" with a wintry, christmassy theme:



As always, these new releases will be the 20% OFF introductory rate - until Monday, Nov 23rd (midnight EST)

I hope you find them useful! Have a wonderful day and happy scrapping!

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate that you are taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
If you ask a question in the comment section, please remember to check back as I will answer it in the comments section! Or you can email me if you prefer!
Thank you and have a wonderful day!
Birgit Kerr