HomeMixed Media ArtCrafts ProjectsTips, Tricks, TutorialsScrapbooking & Project LifeCooking, Baking, RecipesHome & DIY

 

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Pink Japanese Shrimp Sauce (LC, GF, SF)

 

Ingredients:

1 cup mayonnaise
4 tsp  sugar substitute of choice
3 tsp rice vinegar (apple cider works too)
2 tsp butter, melted (optional but really good)
1/2 cup low-carb ketchup
1 clove of garlic, minced
1/3 cup of Water

Preparation:

Whisk all the above together in a bowl until smooth.

Chill for about 15-20 minutes in the refrigerator before serving.

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Hi Birgit,
    I was just thinking that I hadn't check up on you in quite a while, so I decided to stop by to say Hello.
    Love, love, love your photos and all of the recipes. I must say that everything looks so good that I want to try each and every recipe that you are featuring.
    I've missed you and just wanted to tell you. I hope all is well with the kids, too.
    Hugs,
    Kait

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate that you are taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
If you ask a question in the comment section, please remember to check back as I will answer it in the comments section! Or you can email me if you prefer!
Thank you and have a wonderful day!
Birgit Kerr