HomeMixed Media ArtCrafts ProjectsTips, Tricks, TutorialsScrapbooking & Project LifeCooking, Baking, RecipesHome & DIY

 

Sunday, November 4, 2007


Anna going at her piece of birthday cake at her second birthday party. She insisted that it needs to be eaten with knife and fork too, and even though I didn't give her one (they were too sharp), she pretended with a fork anyway!

Credits:
"Being Me" Papers and Elements - Gina Marie Huff
Notepaper Fold - Kara Fredricks
Wire Heart, Grid brush, Grunge Brush, Bent Label - Birgit Kerr (me)
Messy Stamped Alpha _ Traci Reed
Cardboard overlay - Linda GB
Flourish Brush - Michelle Coleman
Glitter (recolored) - Debb Cozzi
Zipper Heart from Junky Funky Collab Kit
Transparent Note - Fhung Lie
Fonts: My old Remington, Sanigaw

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate that you are taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
If you ask a question in the comment section, please remember to check back as I will answer it in the comments section! Or you can email me if you prefer!
Thank you and have a wonderful day!
Birgit Kerr