HomeMixed Media ArtCrafts ProjectsTips, Tricks, TutorialsScrapbooking & Project LifeCooking, Baking, RecipesHome & DIY

 

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Birgit Kerr Handmade

So, as you know, I’ve really been getting into the whole Project Life thing and I found that I am really having fun doing all sorts of Project Life related projects! And while I was doing that, I just got so many ideas and inspirations, that I ended up making lots and lots of stuff and I’m still going!

After I posted some of my embellished journaling cards there was quite a bit of interest and lots of people contacted me asking if I would consider selling them. Well, I considered it and it was a resounding YES!

So, I expanded my little store on Big Cartel and whenever the crafting bug gets a hold of me and I just keep on making things, I will put them in the store and you can choose from there.

I put a few things in there right now. All of them are sized to work for Project Life, but they are also a great addition for general scrapbooking, crafting, embellishing, card making, party decorating and favor making and a lot of things in between!  Take a look, you might find something you like!

A lot of items in that store won’t be there regularly - many are one of a kind and once they are gone, they are gone!

This is a whole new concept for me too, having been used to digital designs. But, the upside is that everything stays fresh and new!

 
Here are a few of the things that reside in the store right now:
 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I have a few more things coming over the next week or so, but that’s what is in the store for now!

Have a fabulous day/evening everyone!

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate that you are taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
If you ask a question in the comment section, please remember to check back as I will answer it in the comments section! Or you can email me if you prefer!
Thank you and have a wonderful day!
Birgit Kerr