HomeMixed Media ArtCrafts ProjectsTips, Tricks, TutorialsScrapbooking & Project LifeCooking, Baking, RecipesHome & DIY

 

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Project Life Weekly Share

And going with the motto: “Better late than never!”, here’s the Project Life Weekly share!

I have 4 pages for those last two weeks, but I can only show 2 for the time being as the other two contain a lot of photos and descriptions that should remain a surprise for the extended family and well, they read my blog! So, we’re going to stick with the two for now!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So, those are some of the Project Life entries for the last two weeks of July! You might recognize some of the journaling cards I pre-made and wrote about here. I also made a bunch of 6x4 cards at the time and I used a lot of those! It was nice and quick for those two weeks for sure between the pre-made cards and the amount of photos I had for these weeks, including some DIY mirror shots of myself.

 

With the end of July, it also marks the beginning of a new folder for Project Life! Can you believe I already filled one? I can’t! Quite a bit of room is taken up by kid’s drawings, photos, cards and random Kindergarten stuff in the back. I LOVE the Big Envelope Pages for that! All that remains to be done for this folder is to burn all my photos and videos from Jan 2012 to July 2012 onto disk, place it in a page protector that I cut to size. Love this kind of memory keeping!

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate that you are taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
If you ask a question in the comment section, please remember to check back as I will answer it in the comments section! Or you can email me if you prefer!
Thank you and have a wonderful day!
Birgit Kerr