HomeMixed Media ArtCrafts ProjectsTips, Tricks, TutorialsScrapbooking & Project LifeCooking, Baking, RecipesHome & DIY

 

Friday, August 10, 2007

Here's a LO by Linda Paulson, one of our very talented creative team members. She made this LO for the Amazing Digiscrapping Race - with, and I quote " EVERYTHING in this layout was created by Birgit Kerr at DSAG…INCLUDING THE TWINS!!!"
That is just so funny! I can't quite take credit alone for "creating" the twins though *wink*

(As always, click picture for larger view!)

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate that you are taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
If you ask a question in the comment section, please remember to check back as I will answer it in the comments section! Or you can email me if you prefer!
Thank you and have a wonderful day!
Birgit Kerr