HomeMixed Media ArtCrafts ProjectsTips, Tricks, TutorialsScrapbooking & Project LifeCooking, Baking, RecipesHome & DIY

 

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Ahhh, the big day has arrived! I am no longer selling my designs at DSAG.
I have my grand opening at my new store tomorrow, so for today I have to tie up some loose ends, change a few more things (like all my product galleries - ugh), move my LO gallery, and got to my doc's appointments and then I'm all set for my new (ad)ventures :)
Care to hazard a guess where I'm going? I've been bursting to tell everyone for a month now, so I guess another day won't matter! I can't wait! *jumps up and down excitedly*

Pin It

4 comments:

I very much appreciate that you are taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
If you ask a question in the comment section, please remember to check back as I will answer it in the comments section! Or you can email me if you prefer!
Thank you and have a wonderful day!
Birgit Kerr