HomeMixed Media ArtCrafts ProjectsTips, Tricks, TutorialsScrapbooking & Project LifeCooking, Baking, RecipesHome & DIY

 

Monday, January 7, 2008

Woohooo! The "Let's have a cuddle" LO made it into the gallery standouts this weekend!
And here's another LO :) I'm on a roll but I better get back to designing soon!



Journaling reads: My sweet child! There is no doubt that you are a "cryer." Most anything that isn't to your liking is met with this most heart breaking crying. Sometimes it is very hard for Mommy to stay strong and not give in to your every wish. xoxox

Credits:
Glitter Flourish (Luscious Kit), Gold Glitter (Weihnacht), Crochet Stars (Winter Wonder), Shoelace wrap (That's a wrap) - Birgit Kerr
Background paper from Angelic - Milla Designs
Ephamerals II - Jofia
Petal Flips - Michelle Godin
Frame from Funky Junky - Kate Hadfield
Daisy - Christine Haskell
Alpha - Michelle Coleman
Font: My Old Remington

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Glad you are finding the time to scrap. That is an important part of this being enjoyable and not just work.;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so gorgeous! My dd is a cryer too and I know how difficult it can be to resist those tears. :)

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate that you are taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
If you ask a question in the comment section, please remember to check back as I will answer it in the comments section! Or you can email me if you prefer!
Thank you and have a wonderful day!
Birgit Kerr