HomeMixed Media ArtCrafts ProjectsTips, Tricks, TutorialsScrapbooking & Project LifeCooking, Baking, RecipesHome & DIY

 

Wednesday, February 27, 2008



Journaling: There you are, smiling sweetly, posing and saying to me "Mommy, take a photo! Then as soon as I do - this is the face I get!

Credits:
Almost everything from my new "Spring Fling" Kit in my store @ SBG tomorrow!
Other:
Glitter - Birgit Kerr (me) Weihnacht (recolored)
"a" tag - Birgit Kerr (me) Little Tag alpha- SBG Welcome pack
Except:
Stitching - Syrin
Notepaper edges - Kara Fredricks
Frame - Christina Renee
Pin- Corinna Nielsen
Post it note - Lie Fhung
Fonts: My old remington, artistamp, saginaw

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate that you are taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
If you ask a question in the comment section, please remember to check back as I will answer it in the comments section! Or you can email me if you prefer!
Thank you and have a wonderful day!
Birgit Kerr