HomeMixed Media ArtCrafts ProjectsTips, Tricks, TutorialsScrapbooking & Project LifeCooking, Baking, RecipesHome & DIY

 

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Good morning everyone!
Introducing the new Front Porch Kit!
This kit consists of 8 Papers, 30 Elements (plus a bonus folder with select pre-shadowed elements) and the cute glass tile alpha (which is really 5 alphas in one!)

As always the papers, elements and alpha are also available separately too!

As an introductory offer you get 30% off when you buy the FULL kit between now and Sunday, midnight EST!

So without further ado - here are the previews:









And here are some previews of the gorgeous LOs my CT made with this kit- thank you ladies!
Be sure to check out my CT's wonderful gallery at SBG!


Thanks so much for looking and have a wonderful day!

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate that you are taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
If you ask a question in the comment section, please remember to check back as I will answer it in the comments section! Or you can email me if you prefer!
Thank you and have a wonderful day!
Birgit Kerr