HomeMixed Media ArtCrafts ProjectsTips, Tricks, TutorialsScrapbooking & Project LifeCooking, Baking, RecipesHome & DIY

 

Friday, March 21, 2008

New Bag of Scraps is out! (March Grab Bag!)


This little (or BIG!) bag is full of random scrapping goodies that are sure to be useful in your stash for many layouts to come!

This bag is only available from March 21st (midnight EST) - March 24th (midnight EST) 2008, so don't miss your chance to get 6 packs for less than the price of one!

And as a special thanks for purchasing my grab bag, I have also added a little thank you coupon for some % off on your future purchases!

Please note that the colors I used for this ad have nothing to do with the colors that are contained in the various packs in the bag

I hope you like what you find in it! Keep an eye on the galleries for some LOs created with this grab bag!

After the grab bag is revealed all items contained in it will go in my store individually priced, which would usually add up to $20!

I hope you and your families have a very happy Easter with lots of wonderful photos and memories to scrap!

Thanks so much for looking!

http://www.scrapbookgraphics.com/xcart/product.php?productid=20597&cat=0&page=1
__________________

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate that you are taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
If you ask a question in the comment section, please remember to check back as I will answer it in the comments section! Or you can email me if you prefer!
Thank you and have a wonderful day!
Birgit Kerr