HomeMixed Media ArtCrafts ProjectsTips, Tricks, TutorialsScrapbooking & Project LifeCooking, Baking, RecipesHome & DIY

 

Saturday, May 3, 2008

For those that either didn't sign up for my newsletter in time or didn't receive it for some reason (please do check your junk mail folders) - I will be periodically resending batches of the newsletter again.

To sign up for the resend:

1) Look over to your right on the side bar.
2) Scroll down a little until you see the "Join my Email List" box
3) Enter your email address and click "join"
4) On the next page, click the option for the "NSD newsletter" and ok.
5) The newsletter may not get to you immediately as it goes out in batches, but it will get to you! :)
Should you already be on my list but didn't get the newsletter, please enter another email address for me to send it to.

I hope this will work for everyone!

Have a happy {I}NSD everyone!

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate that you are taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
If you ask a question in the comment section, please remember to check back as I will answer it in the comments section! Or you can email me if you prefer!
Thank you and have a wonderful day!
Birgit Kerr