HomeMixed Media ArtCrafts ProjectsTips, Tricks, TutorialsScrapbooking & Project LifeCooking, Baking, RecipesHome & DIY

 

Thursday, June 12, 2008

The June Grab Bag is up!


The June Grab Bag is up in the store and it's full of lovely goodies for your scrapping pleasure!





This grab bag is only available from
June 12th - June 16th (midnight EST) 2008
- so don't miss your chance to get 6 packs (yes, 6 full sized packs, including 2 mini kits!) for a little more than the price of one!

I hope you like what you find in it!
Keep an eye on my CT's gallery and my own for some more layouts created with this grab bag!

After the grab bag is revealed all items contained in it will go in my store individually priced, which would usually add up to over $20!

Get this bag here!

And here are a couple of LOs I made with the grab bag:

For full credits, please go to my DST gallery :)





Pin It

1 comment:

  1. A lot of beautiful things ! Wow ! Here's my first LO with it :

    http://gouzi-scrap.blogspot.com/2008/06/birgit-kerr-du-nouveau.html

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate that you are taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
If you ask a question in the comment section, please remember to check back as I will answer it in the comments section! Or you can email me if you prefer!
Thank you and have a wonderful day!
Birgit Kerr