HomeMixed Media ArtCrafts ProjectsTips, Tricks, TutorialsScrapbooking & Project LifeCooking, Baking, RecipesHome & DIY

 

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

New Releases from Studio Birgit Kerr - 30 % off!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes, the scrap vacation is over and I just put 5 new items in my store!

As always they are 25% off for the next few days as an introductory rate!And since we FINALLY closed on our house today (well almost ... we get the keys on friday ,) I've taken another 5% OFF all the new items in my store, making it a 30% off introductory rate! Yay for getting paper work done! Now to the moving part .... Any volunteers? No? Well, happy scrapping anyway

Check out the new stuff in my store!





Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate that you are taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
If you ask a question in the comment section, please remember to check back as I will answer it in the comments section! Or you can email me if you prefer!
Thank you and have a wonderful day!
Birgit Kerr