HomeMixed Media ArtCrafts ProjectsTips, Tricks, TutorialsScrapbooking & Project LifeCooking, Baking, RecipesHome & DIY

 

Thursday, October 2, 2008

So we have big things happening this weekend! SBG is turning 5 years old and it's my birthday too, so we'll have a two day celebration!



Be sure to check out all the chats, freebies, fun and games at SBG! Most stores at SBG will have a sale of some sorts on, so it will be one stop shopping for everyone who wants a good bargain!
Don't forget to stop by my store for a 30% off sale Oct 3rd and 4th, 2008!
My sale will start 12:01am EST, October 3rd!



I'll also have a new kit, new paper borders, new alpha and a new brag book in the store for the occasion!
See you there!!

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate that you are taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
If you ask a question in the comment section, please remember to check back as I will answer it in the comments section! Or you can email me if you prefer!
Thank you and have a wonderful day!
Birgit Kerr