HomeMixed Media ArtCrafts ProjectsTips, Tricks, TutorialsScrapbooking & Project LifeCooking, Baking, RecipesHome & DIY

 

Friday, January 2, 2009

New from Studio Birgit Kerr @ SBG


Happy New Year everyone!! I hope yours started a lot better than mine since I got one of those time release Trojans that dot on midnight did it's nasty deeds Anyway, I'm all cleaned up and back up and running again, so it's all good but it was a bit of a bumpy start to 2009 for sure

But, I digress I have a little something new in the store that I want to tell you about.
Most of you know one of my CT members, the super talented Melanie Haken (aka Mel), and she's been a busy little bee creating some awesome quickpages from the Madeleine Page Kit. I added a page of mine too and what you get is a great pack of six 8x8 quickpages, ready and waiting for your wonderful photos and memories!

(all images are clickable)



The Madeleine Quick Page Pack is 18% OFF for the next few days, so hurry on over to the store and don't miss those wonderful pages!

Here's a little taster of 2 of the pages that make up this lovely set:




__________________
-----------------------

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate that you are taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
If you ask a question in the comment section, please remember to check back as I will answer it in the comments section! Or you can email me if you prefer!
Thank you and have a wonderful day!
Birgit Kerr