HomeMixed Media ArtCrafts ProjectsTips, Tricks, TutorialsScrapbooking & Project LifeCooking, Baking, RecipesHome & DIY

 

Friday, January 23, 2009

Some more quickpages in the store!

The fabulous Mel and I got together again and made another quickpage pack! This time we combined the December Morning kit and the Winter Wonder kit.

The images are clickable.



Here are two examples of the pages created with the quickpage pack:





By popular demand I also made a quickpage out of my page with the Carousel Kit:



That's it from me for now!
Happy scrapping!

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate that you are taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
If you ask a question in the comment section, please remember to check back as I will answer it in the comments section! Or you can email me if you prefer!
Thank you and have a wonderful day!
Birgit Kerr